- Absolutely love this scope so clear to look through. The zero stop feature is very handy as I shoot out to 1000m getting back to my 100m zero is effortless. My son and I have used it on a Tikka T1X .22lr Tikka .308 and Lithgow.223 all at 300m, 500m and 100m. Love supporting an Aussie company as well.
- Absolutely love this scope so clear to look through. The zero stop feature is very handy as I shoot out to 1000m getting back to my 100m zero is effortless. My son and I have used it on a Tikka T1X .22lr Tikka .308 and Lithgow.223 all at 300m, 500m and 100m. And great buying from an Aussie company.
- Absolutely love this scope. Crystal clear, amazing quality and an Australian company. What more could you want. These scopes out perform everything at an insanely good price. I will be replacing my other guns to Zerotech scopes in the near future.
- This scope is by far the clearest glass and the reticule is the best set up the centre dot is great and super clear out to all distances
- What can I say but WOW!! I needed a quality scope that ticked several boxes, all of which the ZeroTrch Thrive HD did. Having seen a few models of ZT scopes and being very impressed by them, it was an easy choice. Made even easier with a lifetime warranty! As I needed it for my .22 which I use out to 250m, sometimes in low light conditions and sees a lot of use at an indoor 20m range, I needed a scope with high magnification, yet still maintain excellent clarity (to see 5cent piece groupings clearly), adjust down to 10m parallax, have an illuminated reticle with MOA marking and sub-tension lines AND not brake the bank. BRAVO ZeroTech, you’ve gone above and beyond with your HD scopes and I’m just as impressed with the others as well.
- I've owned the trace HD 3-18x50 with the r3 reticle for a few months now and have also take a number of game with it. The glass clarity is second to none the turrets tracking is superb I have shot it out to 1000m numerous times and it always returns the zero. I highly recommend this product and everyone should own one
- I have used most of the European Brands , American Brands and some Chinese made optics for different companies. I was “skeptics “ when I heard of this scope but ...... I bought one. I NOW OWN 3 within a month. My only concern is they will be recognised for the price to quality and will be quickly sold out. I am replacing a Leica Magnus with a ZT ..... this particular scope is what started it all . Tracks perfect, clear and robust and love the small inovations like the press on and off illum button, most big brands have the illum on in between the parallex adjustment , leaving it battery drained more often then not.
- I added one of these after a recommendation from my local gun store and seeing a few guys on Instagram rating them. I will say this scope is an awesome bit of gear for the price range it is in. This scope is super clear all the way up to 20 power. At max power is seems to me to be a little blurred on the edges, but that’s 27 power and I don’t think I would ever use it at that power any ways. The zero stop is mint and real easy to set. The turret clicks are loud and are easily felt. I have tested the zero stop and it returns perfectly to zero every time. The flip up aluminium lense caps are also a sweet touch. Great scope lads